Sunrise Peru Trek
…¡¡¡The great geography, the rich diversity of traditions, adventure and mystery makes Peru a fascinating country to visit!!!…
Sunrise Peru trek is Peruvian sustainable tourism tour operator, located in Cusco – Peru; it´s a well-established and high quality Tour Operator with over 15 years of experience and expertise in the tourism industry. We offer to our customers a wide range of programs with exciting itineraries designed to appeal to most visitor’s, we have a professional team experienced in the field of tourism ready to guide you on the trip of a lifetime.
We organizing a variety of Tours in Cusco and Peru, Adventures trips, Treks, Amazon Jungle Trips and Packages in Peru, we are Classic Inca trail to Machu Picchu specialist and highly recommended for Machu Picchu tours; Let us to be part of your adventure in Peru.
We know that many things add up to a perfect trek or expedition; weather and route conditions, logistics, equipment, cooks, porters and food; our Guides’ experiences and interests go beyond merely climbing mountains or explore Inca temples. You’ll find them a wealth of information on nearly aspect of your trek or tour; local culture, language, history, food, plants and animals, weather, and geology. Many of them are also professionals in other fields, including archaeology, history, and geology.
Peru has amazing mountain scenery and mystical Incan archeological sites. To us trekking and tour guiding is an art so we provide a select team of professionals all of them nature lovers, and experienced English speakers who can explain the history and culture of our homeland.
Our staff takes a slightly different approach to life than regular office employees. We take pride in looking after our team and pay our staff (including cooks and porters) an above average wage.
We support the rural communities with our Community Projects by donating a percentage of our profits organized directly by us or in association with local non-governmental organizations (NGO’s). We mainly support rural communities from where our porters and other employees come from. We also support small communities along the routes that we operate. In the past we have received help from tourists who have donated second hand clothes, shoes, school equipment, etc. Every Christmas we choose three communities and coordinate with them on different projects. The same day our Inca trail cooks prepare hot chocolate which is served with a Christmas cake and share presents with the children of the community.
SUNRISE PERU TREK COMMITMENT
- Our main commitment is exceeding expectations through effective, resourceful, caring service while inspiring the highest level of trust.
- Top guides for top clients. Continual quality improvement our trips, up-dating qualification of our staff and guides.
- Positive environment and social impact, “Leave no trace”, environmentally sensitive company.
Emergency and Medical assistance line and operational offices 24h/7d.
- Superb value for money in our All included Packages, expeditions, treks and tours.
100% operated by SUNRISE PERU TREK and guaranteed departures.
- Create and generate job for our local community people who love and have passion in this work with effort and dedication to support their families for better life. Peruvian government has never considered them in their plans of development. We feel this is an obligation and compromise for us.
Mauro Pedraza Valverde (Owner/manager)
Mauro was born in Curahuasi Apurimac, a small town with only 2000 inhabitants; after finish the high school Mauro move to Cusco to follow studies in tourism and then worked as a porter for a while, later Mauro became a successful tour Gide and worked for many tour companies, Mauro has travelled widely in Peru and Europe. He has been organising treks since 1998 and working in the travel industry since 1990. He is one of nine brothers and sisters.
Henry Chauca (Inca Trail permits)
Henry was born in Cusco, was also a porter on the Inca Trail before starting a 4-year course in Tourism. He helps Nancy out in the office and organises the purchase of the Inca Trail permits. Henry finish his course in tourism, he have worked as a Guide for 2 years.
Nancy Cusicuna (Reservations Manager)
Nancy is in charge of the reservations which mean that she is responsible for answering all of your emails
- Albaro Madera
- Gorge Carrillo
- Hilton Commenteros
- William Mirano Quico
- Víctor Mogollon Aller
- Freddy Torres Chullca
- Juan Virgilio Araos
Sunrise Peru Treks employs about 200 porters taken mainly from the three Andean communities of Amparaes, Lares, Chinchero, Pisac and Paucartambo
At Sunrise Peru Trek, we want to be the best Peruvian sustainable tour operator of adventure trips, providing exceptional service with top quality equipment and professionals in the field; and with our profits help the rural communities especially children with their educations and health.
– Your memorable experience during your holidays touring with Sunrise Peru Trek is our mission.
– Quality outstanding personalized service and tours, outdoor camp trips or jungle excursions at affordable rates.
– Leader Tour Agency and Operator in Cusco Region contributes greatly to the development of the Tourism Sector.
– To continue offering a service of quality, that it does not have to be necessarily expensive, with a great human trained group and using high standard and comfortable camping equipment.
– To create in our visitors and in ourselves respect and admiration towards the legacy of the Inca Culture their Philosophy, their respect and love to nature and reciprocity motivating the interest to learn more about the Andean and Pre Inca cultures and this would help and repel in their lives.
Create and generate job for our local community people who love and have passion in this work with effort and dedication to support their families for better life. Peruvian government has never considered them in their plans of development. We feel this is an obligation and compromise for us.
Top guides for top clients. Continual quality improvement our trips, up-dating qualification of our staff and guides.
100% operated by Sunrise Peru Trek and guaranteed departures.