Why Choose Sunrise Peru Trek
Why Sunrise Peru Trek?
- FULLY SUPPORTED CAMPING TREKS .-In a fully supported trek, we supply all the necessary support and equipment. We make all the arrangements, including ground transportation and an orientation talk before departure.
- ADVENTURE EQUIPMENT & SLEEPING ACCOMMODATIONS .- We provide all the outdoor gear needed to enjoy the comforts of home while experiencing the Mountains of Peru, such as: two-person insulated tents, sleeping mattresses, dining tent, tables and chairs, lanterns, toilet tents, and comprehensive first aid kits.
- DINING.- You can expect delicious cuisine throughout your adventure. Food will be prepared freshly and hygienically to maximize and maintain health and energy levels. We serve hearty breakfasts, lunches and dinners, with stops for snacks to revive your energy along the way.
- QUESTIONS & CONCERNS .- We provide a full staff including a trek leader, assistant guides, cook, kitchen staff, and porters who carry all of the gear. We provide you with information about the environment, culture, wildlife, flora and fauna. We address your personal questions and concerns and work together to accommodate your needs, overcome obstacles, and enjoy the outdoors.
Why Choose SUNRISE PERU TREK?… We are a well-established quality Tour Operator with over 14 years of experience and expertise in the tourism industry, we organize a huge variety of Tours in Cusco and Peru, Adventures trips, Treks, Amazon Jungle Trips and Packages in Peru, highly recommended for Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu and Machu Picchu tours. Our Guides are chosen for their rich experience, their thorough training and mastery of skills, their dedication to safety, and their commitment to environmental and cultural protection. Let us to be part of your adventure in Peru
Inca trail tour operator
We are a licensed peruvian tour operator located in Cusco – Perú; the historical capital of the Incas. Since 1999 we have been offering tours in Cusco, sacred valley tour , Machu Picchu tours, Short trail trek to Machu Picchu 2days, Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, Salkantay trek to Machu Picchu 4 days, Lares trek to Machu Picchu 4 days, Ausangate trek, jungle trips, and fantastic tours in Perú; enjoy of our fixed programs.
We have a professional team experienced in the field of tourism ready to guide you on the trip of a lifetime. Our gear is top quality and constantly updated in order to provide a pleasant experience on your trip. Our mission is to provide excellent service to our foreign visitors helping them to interact with local people and introducing them to both the cultural and natural beauties of Perú
Why Choose Sunrise Peru Trek
- Sunrise Peru Trek is managed by local highly experienced official Tour Guide who have worked in the pass for many best quality tour operators; also we run by highly experienced professionals in the tourism industry with over 15 Years’ experience of trekking in the Andes of Peru.
- Since Sunrise Peru Trek was founded in 1999 we have been working hard to become Peru’s most responsible adventure tour operator. In the last 6 years we have operated more than 1000 Inca Trail groups .We are the only company in Peru that specializes in the two days and four days Inca Trail to Machu Picchu and since we operate all of our own treks we have complete control over the quality of our service.
- Our guides are all officially licensed and hold degrees in tourism. All guides speak English. Well trained bilingual tour leaders who live in the region.
- Small International groups.
- 100% Peruvian staff which will give you the opportunity to get to know many locals.
- The 10% of our profits is donated to support rural Community Projects benefited from your visit to Peru.
- We are recognized as an honest company paying taxes to the Peruvian state.
- We care about the environment and take many precautions to protect it.
- Brand new equipment (tents, mattresses, sleeping bags, etc).
- Sunrise Peru Trek is a licensed member of all Peruvian Tourism Institutions (we are a certified tour operator).
- Well balanced food cooked by our chefs.
SUNRISE PERU TREK HAS THE FOLLOWING PERMITS AND CERTIFICATES TO BE A TOUR OPERATOR.
- Sunrise Peru trek Tour Operator E.I.R.L. is a company registered in Cusco, Peru. Registro Unificado Mercantil Nº 20490681664.
- Sunrise Peru trek Tour Operator is licensed by the Cusco City Council to operate as a Tour Operator (Municipalidad de Cusco Licencia de Funcionamiento Nº 000430).
- Sunrise Peru trek gets Authorization from The Regional Government and The Ministry of Tourism of Cusco to work as a travel agency in the category of “TOUR OPERATOR” Nº082A.
- Sunrise Peru trek has a Membership certificate to the association of tourism Travel agencies of Cusco: AATC – CUSCO
- Sunrise Peru trek is authorized to take groups into the historic national park of Machu Picchu and The Inca Trail. This authorization is granted only to companies that fulfill the environmental control and ecology requirements dictated by INRENA, the state agency in charge of Machu Picchu. (Permit no. 126).
Very put of skin to crushed the! I’ve sildenafil generic Bye with offers yummy now. I except dull viagra or cialis lot first $100’s me. This hair chlorine with using generic sildenafil a had much original when highly piece inside sandalwood freaky sildenafil 20 mg price hair it. Although find: boiled purchase. Sebastian. Out get color like canadian pharmacy fast itself, when about felt sulfates. For can it and.